Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Love February


Our favorite daughter has a February birthday! A magical one this year, turning 8 on the 8th. She had a wonderful day celebrating.



Using an idea from the website Pinterest, we decorated the bedroom doors last night with hearts telling the kids all the things we love about them. The kids loved reading them and the day started off much better than most, interesting what a little positive encouragement can do first thing in the morning!




I received the BEST Valentine's gifts this year. Our new dishwasher was installed, I can actually see the countertops after three weeks of handwashing everything and leaving it all out to dry. Stephen also hung the last two curtains in the family room, a point of contention between the two of us for over a year now. Not to mention the sweet love note and box of chocolates he left for me at my desk this morning on his way out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment