Thursday, July 8, 2010

our fish

Our children are fish, I am convinced. The pool is the new playground for the kids and they never want to get out.
Silly me, I thought there was no pool that could top our neighborhood pool in NC. I had images of being thoroughly let down when entering our town pool.
To our surprise, it is even better. And I love that Avery and Charlie are confident enough for me to let them roam throughout the three-foot deep parts, which has four slides, two floating animals, a spouting mushroom, and four dumping buckets. Charlie was a little sad that he is not tall enough to go down the big green slide yet, but I promised him he would be next year.
And Jackson, well, thank goodness the pool has life vests. I put him in one and he is crazy. Jumping in, going into deep water, loving one of the slides.
I love summer.



Avery and Charlie jumping into the pool in Virginia Beach while we were down for Gabriel's baptism.


Sleepy Jackson after time at the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment