Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Not so terrible, but crazy

Stephen and I have no doubt the Christmas tree will have help falling sometime between today and Christmas.

A few nights ago I found the gum drawer open. The kids had been playing with flashlights which come from that same drawer, so it didn't surprise me to find it pulled out.

It wasn't until I saw shiny paper on the dining room floor that I realized Jackson had once again found the packs of gum.

As I bent down to pick the wrappers up, I saw his little face trying to smile at me from under the dining room table, only he coudn't smile because at least five large pieces of gum were in his mouth. As I reached for him, he backed up and swallowed the massive gum ball.

After making sure he wasn't going to choke, I spent the next five minutes searching for my neighbor's phone number, who happens to be a nurse. In the two minutes it took me to call her and make sure I did not need to call our pediatrician, I turn around and find this





Marker all over his face, hands and clothing.

Stephen found him pouring cup after cup of water onto the floor from the bathroom sink. Last night he was squeezing Avery's ACT mouthwash and shaking it all over the same bathroom.

HE is CRAZY. Any guesses on the date of us finding the tree horizontal instead of vertical??

No comments:

Post a Comment