Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Punkin



7 years old! Avery had a GREAT birthday. She came downstairs this morning to a huge pink butterfly balloon and a crazy birthday card singing "I like to move it, move it" to her.

When Jackson and I visited her at school for lunch, she was wearing the class birthday crown.

We went to McDonald's for dinner (her pick of course!) and then came home to open presents and have cake. With a lot of effort to get in bed and keep her eyes open, she told us she had the best birthday EVER.

1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable! One thing I missed, having a summer birthday was in-class parties! I do have lots of photographs from my parties, including one where McDonald's was served. And birthday crowns are obligatory of cousre!

    Seven is a wonderful age!

    ReplyDelete