Thursday, March 4, 2010

Finished project



Back in August, I taught myself how to knit. Had a bit of time on my hands and fell in love with the process. It seriously gets your mind off of things which is great when your mind has a lot of things on it.

So I knitted a scarf for Avery. I didn't know how to purl, so I knitted. Then my friend Lea showed me how finish the scarf off, as well as the purl stitch. She also gave me a very simple hat pattern that I thought would go great with the scarf.

I started it, but then life got in the way. Not only did we move, but I ran out of yarn. I couldn't find more of the same yarn, so I asked my mom and sister to hunt with me. Four stores later, they found it on a trip they took to NJ, mailed it and I FINALLY finished.

Who cares that spring is right around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment