Sunday, January 8, 2012

God cheers for the blue and orange

Tim Tebow has been receiving a lot of press lately. Some good, but much of it making fun of the way he wears his faith on his sleeve.

I am impressed with his lack of interest in being popular, but his desire to showcase his faith whenever he gets a chance. He doesn't get caught up in the hype of being a pro football quarterback, he has tunnel vision for his end prize. Not a superbowl ring, but his place in heaven.

I truly believe God has a Broncos flag waving from his seat in heaven, but more importantly I think He feels such joy in being brought along on this journey with his faithful servant.

Today I revisited being bold in who I am. Not everyone is going to like me all of the time (or even some of the time), but I have to like who I am all of the time as well as be pleasing in the eyes of God. Trying to be truer to who I am in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment