Thursday, January 12, 2012

squeaks




Charlie has a classmate and friend who also happens to be a neighbor. Charlie's friend has a little sister. Friend's mom ordered a pair of shoes for the sister that have squeaks in the soles.

I am getting old, because I NEVER like a pair of shoes that squeak! But this squeak is designed in the shoe, I guess to sound cute? To know where the child is at all times? To get a few extra laughs from the child? The mom informed me after one day in the house, the shoes are now designated outside shoes.

Anyway, I learned about these shoes today and I also learned (bonus learning today!) how much our boxer loves squeaky toys. The dog wanted to pounce on the little girl every time she moved while we were waiting for the bus drop off. I had to use two arms to restrain the dog from knocking the little girl over to find that squeaky toy she MUST have been hiding in her coat.

photo courtesy/squeakyshoestore.com

1 comment:

  1. Gabriel has a pair of shoes that squeak. Tell your friend you can pull out the squeak "tube" in the heal and then they'll be quiet.
    xoxo T

    ReplyDelete