Monday, January 23, 2012

One of those days

Drove 45 minutes to an interview that had to be rescheduled. Since the kids had a day off from school and were rushed out of the house to make the interview, I decided to surprise them and take them to a bouncy house that had free play. Free play was full. Came home to a dishwasher repairman informing me we are better off purchasing a new one, parts and labor to fix our current machine would be just as much. Spent the next hour washing dishes as the dishwasher decided to break the day we had company and lots of fun football food.

Just going to have days when it feels like everything that can go wrong will.

But today I also snuggled with my healthy kids, my knee wasn't in any pain, my house was warm, our bellies are full and right now the house is quiet except for a snoring pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment